Music Cornwall’s curriculum provision team are all fully qualified classroom teachers who undertake regular professional development in order to keep up to date with the all the latest musical developments.
Our music teachers can provide a tailor-made programme of support to meet the individual needs of each school.
This can include:
- Support to classroom teachers through team teaching and lesson modelling
- Staff training through INSET and staff meetings
- Advice on appropriate resources for music teaching
- Organising school concerts, shows, assemblies and other events
- Support for community events such as fetes, village feasts, processions, carnivals
- Delivering ‘one –off’ projects for arts week or specific topics
- Linking music to other curriculum areas in order to enhance the full learning experience
- Supporting schools in achieving nationally accredited awards
- Bringing groups of schools together for special events and performances
- Providing assessments and reports for all our music delivery
Please download the attached PDF which details our offerings for Classroom Support.